Vinarco International Limited
Updated: May 19 2012
||Operations Manager, Offshore, Construction, Project Manager, Fabrication
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Bangkok Province, Thailand
Closed - No longer accepting applications
PURPOSE OF JOB
- Oversee all projects to ensure consistency, provide supervision and guidance to project managers, ensure project performance at lowest costs and mitigate risks.
- Ensure compliance with systems, develop new systems, ensure consistency across projects, coordinate resources allocation, supervise and support all projects, solve problems, consolidate status reports and issues for top management, interface with clients' senior management.
- Take over management of projects and accountability for all related activities from all departments, develop and lead implementation of project execution plan, control costs, ensure smooth teamwork and client satisfaction, identify and control projects' risks and opportunities, ensure compliance with company, HES, QC and overall industry standards, conduct project-related internal/external communication, ensure timely delivery within budget.
- Participate as management team member in designing business and development strategies, developing KPIs and related information collection systems, monitoring and ensuring appropriate corrective measures are taken, and ensuring efficient internal communication towards Board of Directors as well as employees through formal and informal activities.
- Analyze long-term corporate goals and business strategy, develop projects-related operational plans, identify needs for new or upgraded project management resources (human, IT, technical, equipment) accordingly, ensure acquisition/development and efficient use of approved resources, ensure subordinates' retention, development, motivation and performance.
- Monitor each department's contributions to projects, provide trouble-shooting and decision-making directions, ensure effective communication, synergy, consistency and overall compliance with company, HES and QC standards and policies.
- Act as Client Relation for assigned client(s), ensure that client's interests are protected and looked after throughout all their projects, identify and resolve issues that cannot be resolved by the assigned Project Manager and/or Project Owners/Sponsors, strive to ensure overall client satisfaction and to secure renewed business.
- Evaluate, develop and ensure efficiency of cost engineering systems, monitor, review, approve cost engineering reports, direct corrective measures as needed, ensure reconciliation with Finance Department.
- Review tenders, participate in tender preparation, presentation and cost estimation, assign Project Manager to each project.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Structural Engineering
- At least 20 years in the oil & gas industry including experience in offshore construction and 10 years in project management
WORK SCHEDULE: Resident with agreed annual leave
DURATION: Yearly renewable (ongoing)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available