Oilfield Production Consultants (OPC) Ltd
Updated: Apr 25 2012
||Reservoir Engineering, Eclipse - Essential
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||London, United Kingdom
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Contract: 6 months
The consultant will be required to work closely with the subsurface team, which comprises a Geophysicist, two Geologists, a Geomodeller and another Reservoir Engineers with the objective of providing accurate data and models to assist with asset development.
• 3D Simulation modelling, history matching, running of forecast cases to optimise production and evaluate new infield and near field opportunities, e.g., new wells/interventions.
• Update models with actual well & production data
• Define and evaluate optimum well locations
• Responsible for building and running reservoir simulation models using the ECLIPSE
• Evaluate the reservoir risks and uncertainties associated with development wells and production facilities aimed at increasing field recovery (e.g. compression, injection facilities). Define actions to mitigate risks.
• May be required to provide input to reserves audits / technical reviews for fields
• Input into the long term reservoir management inconjunction with the Petroleume Engineers
• Present technical results to the client/partners / Technical Committees and internal reviews
• Long term field development planning
• Prospect evaluation (recovery factor and reserves estimation, preliminary subsurface development plan, economic analysis)
• Participate and Provide technical support to on-going and potential unitised fields.
Eclipse - Essential
MEPO - Desirable
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available