Clover Global Solutions, LP
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Process Management, Technical, WW Drilling Regulations, BOEM, NTl, API, Advisor, Engineering, Operations
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Clover Global Solutions offers the world's leading energy companies experienced contractors and a safe conduit for our Clients to bring on their selected consultants. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our Consultants, not only in the US, but worldwide. Our success is due to selecting only the best people to join our team.
The description of this position is as follows:
- The Procurement System Specialist's role is to ensure our corporate applications are meeting the business needs and are performing as expected.
- The Procurement System Specialist serves as the subject matter expert and leads initiatives that improve application functionality that result in high business value.
- Key accountabilities include solution design, implementation, support and maintenance.
- The main application will be J.D. Edwards (JDE) and Sun systems.
- The Procurement System Specialist serves as the key conduit of functional, business and technical knowledge into JDE development and interfaced external system teams.
- Build positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of users, their business and project needs.
- Research, analyze and plan new functionality which make job processes more efficient and are beneficial to the end-user both domestic and internationally.
- Perform independent research on added functionality within existing and/or new application modules.
- Maintain application roadmap as part of the overall portfolio management process which includes upgrades and feature deployments.
- Coordinate, design, implement and deploy solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Review, maintain and optimize overall configurations.
- Ensure proper processes are followed in the systems life cycle to maintain a responsive, reliable and functional system.
- Contribute to preparation of test scripts and perform unit, system and integrated test tasks.
- Troubleshoot problems and questions from end-users.
- Accurately document business requirements, process narratives and process flows.
- Assist in process definition, documentation and continuous improvement in best practices.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a directly related position that included requirements analysis, design, development and testing.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with ERP software including configuring, testing, troubleshooting and support.
- Detailed understanding of Procurement principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Participate as a strong, collaborative team player.
- Excellent organization skills, proven analytical abilities and decision making capabilities.
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Project coordination, time management and organizational skills.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available