Updated: Apr 20 2012
||HSE Manager / Advisor
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Okpo, Korea, South
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
HES Leadership and Culture
• Support an Incident and Injury Free culture and communicate the importance of Stop Work Authority.
• Coach & Mentor CVX & Contractor Field Supervisors on H&S.
HES Management and Systems
• Provision of health & safety advice and guidance to the Wheatstone Project team, including Contractors.
• Implement Platform Fabrication Health and Safety Management plans, processes and procedures.
• Ensure fabrication yard incident data is entered into IMPACT database. Provide assurance of contractor Incident RCA facilitators and manage quality of reporting and investigations. Ensure actions are closed out and that lessons learnt are captured and shared across the project.
• Prepare and issue incident data and prepare necessary H&S performance reports.
• Manage work scope HES data including lead and lag KPIs for monthly progress reports, incident reports and investigation reports.
• Perform onsite assurance of high risk work activities.
• Perform Audits and Inspections of the major contractor to assure compliance with the Platform Contract and their HES Plans in accordance with Platform Fabrication Audit & Inspection Schedule.
Communications & Interface
• Present Inductions & Training Sessions as required to build HES Culture and improve knowledge of fabrication hazards and control measures.
• Supervise Contractors H&S activities and field execution activities. Work closely with Wheatstone Project Contractors to deliver H&S requirements & meet project KPI's.
Diploma or Degree in OHS
• 5 - 20 years Construction, Offshore or Fabrication Yard
• Scaffolding (preferred) / Rigging (preferred)
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to work with different cultures • Korean / fluent in Korean language
Length of assignment is 12 months, Okpo South Korea location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available