Clover Global Solutions, LP
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Petroleum Engineering, Analyst, Technical, PHDWin, Aries, Excel, Access, Production Sharing Contract
||Houston, TX, US
||Part Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Clover Global Solutions offers the world's leading energy companies experienced contractors and a safe conduit for our Clients to bring on their selected consultants. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our Consultants, not only in the US, but worldwide. Our success is due to selecting only the best people to join our team.
The description for this position is as follows:
- The Petroleum Analyst will support the Corporate Planning Group.
- Be the in house PHDWin expert and assist in the implementation and maintenance of standardized economics platform for E&P, e.g. manage the PHDWin PSC (Production Sharing Contract) cash formulas.
- Own the Corporate reserves database, and perform mid and year-end consolidations and QC.
- Provide level one PHDWin training internally, and organize more advanced training, as and when required.
- Perform special project work, as required.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in the oil and gas industry.
- Advanced user of PHDWin, Aries, Excel, Access and other Microsoft Office suite .
- Computer programming skills.
- Conceptual and analytical.
- Problem Solver.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available