Updated: Apr 19 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Champion and actively promote a culture of safety between Company and SEV, displaying understanding of IIF principles.
• Demonstrate an understanding of, and apply, the Company Operational Excellence (OE) Management system.
• Site representative at SEV Manufacturing Facility for delivery of Subsea Tree and Wellhead packages.
• Daily verbal and weekly written progress reporting to Subsea Tree/Wellhead Package Engineer in Perth, Australia.
• Attendance at daily and weekly meetings with SEV and subcontractors.
• Interface with other members of the Company Subsea Equipment Team, specifically on integration of WAS manufacturing.
• Participation in HAZID and HAZOP's, if required.
• Participation in auditing of SEV and subcontractors.
• Liaison with Company QA/QC, and 3rd Party Inspectors, highlighting any non-conformance issues.
• Site visits to subcontractor facilities.
• Ensuring schedule adherence by SEV and subcontractors, initiating development of recovery plans if required.
• Ensuring SEV is following relevant global work instructions and procedures.
• Ensuring all Company's Project Quality / Inspection and Test Plans, are being followed correctly.
• Monitoring of manufacture, assembly and test of all Subsea Tree and Wellhead components.
• Attendance at all FAT/ EFAT / SIT activities.
• Management of all required tooling for both packages.
• Review of all Manufacturing Data Record Books.
• Verification of shipping documentation and close out of punch list items prior to shipping.
Degree Qualified (Engineering/Marine/Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Material), but relevant experience may be acceptable
10+ Years relevant Oil & Gas Industry experience desired.
• Previous experience of design, manufacture and delivery of Subsea Trees and Wellheads for an operating Company.
• Previous offshore experience installing Subsea Trees and Wellheads.
• Ability to recognize non-conformances of processes, especially during manufacturing stage.
• Knowledge of relevant Industry standards and Codes.
• Excellent communication skills, especially within a multi-cultural working environment. Clear and concise written reporting skills. Ability to accept potentially erratic working hours. Diligence in work ethic with enthusiasm to promote Company's interests.
Assignment length is 12 months, Singapore location, 9 hour day.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available