Updated: Apr 19 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Archer is the well company, a global oilfield service provider specializing in drilling services and well services. We employ over 7,000 people unified by a single purpose: building better wells to help our customers produce more oil and gas.
Platform Drilling and Engineering, a division of Archer, located in Houston, is looking for an experienced Project Engineer.
The Project Engineer's role is to deliver work as delegated by the Project Manager.
• Interfacing with engineering teams and construction teams to coordinate the project delivery in accordance with the agreed project plans
• Adhering to the Change Management process across all projects under remit
• Coordinating CTR development as required
• Updating the project planning engineer with current status and requirements
• Reviewing cost and planning data in order to optimize activities or to identify a delay or conflicts within schedule and to identify these to project manager and cost engineer
• Identifying increase or reduction in scope, raising the necessary support documentation within the Change Management process
• Interfacing with clients and reporting in accordance with requirement as stipulated by project manager
• Providing technical, ethical and leadership, support and mentoring within the project team
• Some travel may be required
Minimum completed and approved higher education ten years. Degree from accredited university preferred.
Long experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available