INPEX Corporation is an international oil and gas company currently involved in more than 70 projects across 26 countries. INPEX is ranked among the top global petroleum companies and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
The world-class Ichthys LNG Project is one of the largest and most challenging in the company's history and the Asia-Pacific region. We are recruiting the industry's best to assist in developing the Ichthys Gas Field and this is your opportunity to play a major role in subsequent phases of construction, commissioning and ongoing operations.
To support the development and operation of these substantial assets, we are currently seeking Process Engineers to join our Operations team.
As an Operations Process Engineer for one of the offshore facilities or the onshore LNG plant, you will use your skills and experience to support the INPEX Operations Team .You will also provide guidance and work closely with the Operations Teams and Production Teams to maintain plant integrity and support achievement of production goals. During the pre-Ops phase you may be required to work directly within the project engineering team at one of the overseas detailed design offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure Safety, including both Process Safety and Occupational Health and Safety, is reinforced as the highest priority consideration in conducting plant operations.
- During EPCC Contract execution, ensure project deliverables and activities associated are achieved in accordance with the project milestone dates, budget, quality and technical requirements of the Contract and ensure smooth transition and continuity between the different phases of the project (Engineering, Construction and Commissioning).
- Work collaboratively within Company organization to achieve alignment on strategies and documentation required to meet objectives
- In addition to strong technical skills and experience you must be able to demonstrate your commitment to INPEX's core values of Anzen Dai Ichi (Safety Number One), Integrity, Embracing Diversity, Mutual Respect, Collaboration and Ingenuity.
- These positions will be based in various locations during the detailed design and construction/commissioning phases. Some roles will be initially Perth based, while others will be in overseas locations. Transition to the operational phase will see roles available in Perth, Darwin and the Offshore Facilities (FIFO)
Skills and experience required:
- Graduated chemical process engineer or equivalent
- Experience in design of oil and gas facilities with relevant Offshore/Onshore experience, recent hydrocarbon industry is preferred for this first intake, however if you have relevant experience in related industries you are also encouraged to apply.
- Have a detailed understanding and strong knowledge of Offshore/Onshore process design
If you're looking for an opportunity to contribute to a project that will have an enduring impact on the Australian energy industry, this is it. This is your chance to use your skills and knowledge to help shape and build an Operations team as part of this substantial Greenfield development.
At INPEX, we believe people are our number one asset and we can offer you the potential for an exciting and rewarding career. Join us at INPEX, achieve something extraordinary.
In applying for an Expression of Interest, INPEX will retain your application and make contact with you should a suitable position arise. We also encourage you to regularly check our careers site for current vacancies and to ensure your personal details are up to date.
Employment Type: PERMANENT