Updated: Apr 30 2012
||Geologist, Geophysicist, Geoscientist
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kuala lumpur, Malaysia
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Leap29 are currently representing a Global Petroleum company in the search for a Senior Geologist ,Geophysicist and Geomodeller.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia you will be responsible for integrated of prospect of evaluation and resource assessment with modern technology, maturing prospects and make decision for optimally drilling them cost effectively.
Your duties will include:
- Prospect Maturation
- Geological Wireline Log Interpretation
- Structural Geology and Basin/Play Analysis
- Depositional Systems, Processes and Facies
- Total Petroleum Systems: from Source to Trap
- Resource Classification and Volume/Risk Assessment
- Seismic Horizon and Fault Interpretation, Time to Depth Conversion.
- Seismostratigraphic Interpretation, Integration with Well and Surface Data
The successful candidate should have:
The successful candidate should have 8 years experience or more, a degree in Geology, Geophysics (or science related qualification) and be currently working in Indonesia. Must have a full expertise in life of field cycle starting from initial exploration appraisal right up to field development and subsequent exploitation.
To be considered for this role you must be based in Indonesia and be available to attend interview in Jakarta.
Excellent Salary and Expatriate
To apply for this position please follow the online instructions.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available