Updated: Jun 28 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Gatwick, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Leap29 is inviting interest from candidate with good knowledge of drilling & completion operations and techniques for role of ''Senior Drilling Engineer based in UK, Gatwick''.
We represent globally leading Service Company that working closely with major industry operators worldwide. Our client is continuously expanding their operation and currently looking for experienced professionals in Drilling Engineering to join their team in Gatwick as a Senior Drilling Engineer.
Successful candidate will have the great opportunity to work within a team of high professionals with worldwide known Service Company that highly value experienced and skilled professionals by providing great career development opportunity as well as excellent salary package with exceptional pension scheme.
• Preparation of well design
• Provide technical assistance and solutions
• Negotiate with contractors & sub-contractors
• Report on training & development of junior professionals
• Provide documents & reports, well proposals
• Minimum BSc. In Petroleum Engineering or similar
• 7+ years experience
• Experienced in well design & good knowledge of industry software
• Advanced knowledge of drilling & completion techniques
• Experienced in HPHT
• Good communication skills (spoken/written)
This is an excellent career opportunity for ambitious and experienced drilling engineer to join the global leading company that highly value skills & knowledge by providing enduring career with highly competitive salary package.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available