Brightoil Petroleum Singapore Pte Ltd
Updated: Mar 20 2013
||Human Resources, Oversee full spectrum of Human Resources functions of the extensive operations of the Group in HK, PRC, Singapore and other regions.
||Hong Kong, China
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Act as part of the management team and has significant involvement in planning for broad HR issues affecting overall business of the conglomerate.
• Oversee full spectrum of Human Resources functions of the extensive operations of the Group in HK, PRC, Singapore and other regions.
• Develop objectives, strategies and plans in the areas of manpower planning, talent recruitment, compensation and benefits management, policies formulation & implementation, HRIS, performance management, learning and development and employee relations.
• Direct the development and execution of human resource strategies in alignment with the group's long-term and short-term business visions and goals respectively.
• Monitor the office administration to ensure overall company's efficiency, productivity and cost effectiveness for timely support.
• Undertake the development and implementation of HR strategies and company policies to cope with the rapid growth & development of the Group.
• Analyse HR reports for market intelligence due diligence & identify opportunities for business/ company growth.
• Postgraduate or above in Human Resources/ Business Administration or related discipline.
• At least 12 years relevant experience in sizeable company at senior managerial level; previous experience in petroleum or shipping industry is preferred.
• Rich knowledge of HK Employment Ordinance, China Labour Law, Singapore Labour Ordinance and business best practices in Hong Kong and other regions are absolutely advantageous.
• Wealth of experience in leading and managing regional teams for the provision of day-to-day HR & administration services professionally.
• Excellent communication or interpersonal skills, and ability to interact with people from various levels in the organisation.
• Demonstrated strength in multi-tasking, problem solving, defining needs, visualizing alternatives, working within established budgets, and initiating action to achieve goals.
• Proficient in Computer application, including MS Office, Chinese word processing and Peoplesoft as HR strategic tool.
• Mature, able to work independently and under pressure, resourceful and self-driven with a strong sense of commitment.
• Excellent command of both written & spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua).
• Occasional travel is required.
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. For qualified candidate, please apply with details of academic qualifications, work experience, date of available, present and expected salary.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available