Posted:Apr 18 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A privately held exploration and production company, Hunt Oil has successfully conducted worldwide petroleum operations for over 75 years, and is one of the world's leading independent energy companies. The mission of Hunt Oil Company is to be a growth-oriented industry leader respected throughout the world for the quality and competency of its people, the efficiency and scope of its operations, and its rich heritage of honesty and integrity. We are currently looking for a Sr. Land & Contract Analyst in our Dallas office.
- Coordinate acquisition of new lease data with landman and broker. Assist with acquisition and divestiture projects
- Analyze lease, contract, and well information and input into Land Management System. Research and prepare Assignments, exhibits, extension options and releases
- Satisfy outstanding issues related to new acquisitions as well as monitor and maintain lease obligations and payments
- Monitor and maintain contract obligations
- Initiate property set up for Accounting and coordinate JIB set up and ownership changes
- College degree and/or equivalent 10 plus years experience as Analyst
- Thorough understanding of life cycle of oil and gas properties from lease acquisition through production
- Experience in paying and processing lease rental payments and shut-in payments
- Tobin experience a plus
- Good organizational skills
- Dependable, detail orientated & well prepared.
- Must have good communication skills
If you are interested in working in a challenging environment for a stable company that offers competitive salary with an excellent comprehensive benefits package please visit our website at www.huntoil.com and select the Career Opportunities link to find the appropriate position. You can ''Apply for this Position'' or if you are already registered use your email and password and select ''Add to my Jobs'' to be considered for this opportunity.
For more details visit us at www.huntoil.com, 'About Hunt Oil.' Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available