Updated: Apr 18 2012
||Project Management, QA / QC / Inspection
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Have you ever wanted to work for a world leader in their industry?
SBM Offshore is an integrated EPCI provider of floating production solutions for the deepwater oil and gas industry. SBM Offshore owns and operates the world's largest fleet of FPSOs which produced more than 1 million barrels of oil per day as of the end of 2011. SBM Offshore has a global footprint that includes 7 execution centers worldwide.
We are proud of our technological innovation, and are a market leader in R&D and technology development. Some of SBM Offshore's products include FPSOs, Turret Mooring Systems, CALM buoys, TLPs, and Semisubmersibles.
Careers at SBM Offshore offer our employees:
• Unique opportunities to participate in the full life-cycle of projects and operations from engineering through construction and installation and throughout production operations
• Experience with a leader in deepwater floating production and mooring systems, in production operations and in terminals and services
• Opportunities for roles in Execution centers, in our construction yards and with our specialized offshore installation vessels.
• A company philosophy of exposing talented individuals to all parts of the business which provides opportunities to expand their personal tool kits
SBM Atlantia is currently recruiting for a Project QA Manager. In this position, the Project QA Manager will provide independent QA/QC guidance on medium to large sized floating production system projects.
The Project QA Manager will champion QA and QC in the project environment:
• Develop and implement key project QA documents and reports including Project QA Plans, Project Inspection and Test plans, Project QA audit plans and QC surveillance plans
• Be the interface with the client for QA related activities including contract deliverables and client feedback
• Participate in the QA pre-qualification of vendors and subcontractors
• Perform qualification audits of vendors and subcontractors
• Provide QA input to the Criticality Assessment process
• Ensure vendor and subcontractor QA plans meet SBM QA goals and contractual terms, participating in kick-off meetings where required
• Verify that Lead Activities and Measures are in place to achieve the QA goals
• Ensure the SBM Site Team is properly staffed with qualified QA Site Coordinators
• Incident Investigation & Reporting
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree in a discipline that is relevant to QA or equivalent QA certifications. Candidates should have 5 to 10 years of experience with QA. Candidates who have Quality Management System certification are preferred.
This position requires approximately 20% international travel.
Headquartered in West Houston's Energy Corridor, the Houston Execution Center of SBM Offshore offers a congenial work environment, excellent benefits, tremendous opportunities for qualified professionals, and competitive salary and benefits packages** (3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO), 10 paid holidays, 401(k) Plan, 4-1/2 Day Work week, AD&D, Bonus Plan, Education Reimbursement Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Medical and Dental Plans, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance and Employee Stock Purchase Plan). **subject to employment status
The SBM Offshore Group is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available