Shell CRI U.S. LP
Updated: Apr 26 2012
||Planner / Scheduler
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Port Allen, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Planning and Scheduling of the Maintenance Department activities including Training, Plant Maintenance, and Planned Maintenance Program to support plant operation. Planning and Scheduling of all maintenance task including PM, RCM, Plant Maintenance, and Training.
- Accountability for Maximo Maintenance Software Management.
- Administer plant maintenance, including but not limited to planned, predictive, preventive, and corrective in conjunction with maintenance team leader.
- Coordinate Maintenance schedule with operations group to facilitate necessary shutdowns.
- Plan and schedule work, including but not limited to daily, shutdown, or other outages.
- Participate in administrative and technical programs, such as cost reduction, process improvement, communication, and employee development.
- Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, and contractors for procurement of plant equipment.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- High School diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years maintenance planning and scheduling experience.
- Proficient with the IT environment (PC, Microsoft Office applications).
- Proficient with Primavera P6 and SAP/GSAP systems preferred.
- Proven experience with maintenance planning practices preferred.
- Proven experience with instrument and electrical work practices preferred.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available