Updated: Apr 18 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Baku city, Azerbaijan
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Opportunity for Azerbaijan Nationals to join a leading Oil & Gas Operator based in Azerbaijan on residential contract basis. Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies, providing its customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, retail services and petrochemicals products for everyday items.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible to produce a full register of tags affected by systems/facilities.
- Responsible to Identify content discrepancies
- Regularly conduct site checks with operational personnel support
- Create/update locations/tags in Maximo and eWarehouse to capture changes coming from site checks
- Responsible for review of document references and associated data links
- Review and re-tag equipment with Vendor Tag numbers not in line with the Engineering Numbering Specification where feasible.
- Update all EOP and BTC/SCP engineering data in eWarehouse and Maximo
- Provide support on handover of engineering data from clean-up projects to Engineering Data Management Team.
- Run ad-hoc reports from eWarehouse & Maximo
- Run Critical engineering registers (SCE, SRD, Line list, Cable schedule, EX register, Master equipment list etc.) update as per requirements.
- Maximo & eWarehouse synchronization during the project stages
- Provide weekly activities report to Project Lead
- Participate and input on project meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
Ref ID: HQ00015707
- Experience in Engineering Data Management
- University Degree with Technical background
- Strong Computer Skills: MS Office family (Access, Excel)
- Excellent teamwork and inter-personal skills
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available