SNC Lavalin Inc.
Updated: Apr 16 2012
||Project Engineer, Project Management
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SNC-Lavalin's Calgary Hydrocarbons & Chemicals office provides a comprehensive range of engineering, procurement and construction services in oil sands mining, extraction & bitumen production, gas processing, petroleum refining and petrochemicals, and pipelines for the Canadian market and markets around the world.
To support our growth initiatives, we are expanding our team and are looking for innovative, forward-thinking people who enjoy challenge and want to add value to project success, both locally and internationally. Your commitment and expertise will be recognized and valued as we work together for our professional and business success.
Our total rewards program includes:
• Competitive salaries
• Comprehensive health and dental benefits
• Company matched Registered Retirement Savings Plans
• Employee Share Ownership Plans
We are seeking Project Directors and Managers to join the Project Operations team.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities include:
• Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures including all Health, Safety, Quality and Environment policies
• Planning, organizing and managing project activities for all project phases
• Reviewing schedules, monitoring and controlling expenditures
• Define project KPIs and achieve productivity and other performance related goals
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with others
• Demonstrate behavior that reflects professionalism and respect, and represents SNC-Lavalin's best interests
Qualifications and Experience:
• Completed post secondary education in related Engineering and or Business disciplines is preferred
• A minimum of 10 years experience in a related role with various phases of project implementation
• Background in LSTK or reimbursable contracting
• Experience managing projects of $500MM+
• In-depth understanding of industry and regulatory standards
• Extensive knowledge and demonstrated expertise of a variety of standard project management methods and techniques, and of principles and practices of areas of specialization
• International and or domestic experience is desirable
• Thorough understanding of EP execution and man-hours for delivery of professional services
• Excellent grounding in construction and alternative execution method
• Successful integration of all departments within a project team
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
SNC-Lavalin - a leader in engineering and construction - is actively recruiting the best and the brightest: people who are truly passionate about what they do. This is your chance to showcase your talents and skills by joining our project teams worldwide.
For all site specific locations, drug and alcohol testing will be required.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please click here to apply online on our website or follow the Rigzone "Apply Now" button below.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available