HirePower Personnel, Inc. (G.A.S.)
Updated: Apr 16 2012
||IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database, InnerLogix (ILX), SQL, Data Quality
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Perform the following tasks associated with quality analysis of Oil and Gas E&P (Exploration and Production) data:
• Analyze the current state of the data quality
• Quantify data quality issues
• Determine the root cause of the data quality issues
• Develop solutions to resolve the data quality issues
• Correct the data
• Develop solutions to the keep the data 'evergreen' once the data has been cleansed
• Put into place monitoring tools to continually monitor the quality state of the data and be prepared to take corrective actions
Must have 'soft skills' in order to be able to work with and communicate with the client to discuss quality issues and determine and deploy solutions.
Should be very knowledgeable of one or more data domains within E&P, in particular:
• All well-related data
• Well header data
• Borehole measurement data
• Pressure data
• Reservoir data
• Production data
• Seismic data
• Geology data
Should be familiar with at least one industry E&P DQ tool such as (in order of priority):
• InnerLogix (ILX)
Must have database skills including SQL and familiarity with Oracle and SQLServer. Must be familiar with standard E&P applications such as those from Landmark, Schlumberger, Paradigm, Petris and other notable E&P application providers.
He/She must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the geosciences, mathematics or physics and minimum of 8 years of related experience.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available