Updated: Jun 21 2012
||Corrosion Engineering, NDT Technician, Pipe Inspection / NDT, ASME / API Plant Inspector, Topsides, Offshore Inspection Engineer
||Rotational Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Oceaneering Inspection Division is a major provider of engineering, Inspection and Non-Destructive Testing services with worldwide capability to the petrochemical, power generation, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
Main Purpose Of Job:
Successful candidates will work with on client FPSO located offshore Angola. Main purpose of the job is Plant Inspection (Plant Equipment Inspection), but also includes any other duties as specified by the client.
The positions will be based offshore on an accommodations platform.
• Conduct periodic surveys in pressure vessels, heaters, furnaces, piping of the process facility using visual inspection.
• Inspection of various welding/fabrication activities in the plant and plant related equipments.
• Turnaround or shutdown inspection activity planning and coordination.
• Liaise with existing NDT technicians for various inspection programs. This includes planning, executing various thickness surveys, populating data into recently inspection installed program.
• General inspection activities related visual inspection of failures, preparation of repair procedures, coordinating with maintenance and follow up the activity, assist project manager in team management.
• Being the first level of Supervisor hands on experience on all the above inspections and should be physically able to conduct the same individually.
Qualifications / Training:
Plant Inspector - CSWIP, API or PCN (Must)
NDT - PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT Level 2 - Ultrasonic Testing (Preferred)
NDT - PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT Level 2 - Radiographic Testing (Preferred)
NDT - PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT Level 2 - Magnetic Particle Testing (Preferred)
NDT - PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT Level 2 - Penetrant Testing (Preferred)
NDT - PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT Level 2 - Eddy Current Testing (Preferred)
Diploma in Engineering
8-10 years experience in Plant Inspection as an Engineer
Experience in NDT, corrosion control, inspection jobs on pipelines, offshore platforms, FPSOs, Barges, Construction, Tanks, refineries etc. are considered as basic requirement.
Experience in West African countries. (Preferred)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available