Updated: Apr 13 2012
||Drilling Superintendent, Available to work in Amsterdam and overseas
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Company is looking for a fulltime Geothermal Drilling Engineer who will work within a small team involved in developing drilling campaigns in the various license areas throughout the world
The Geothermal Drilling Engineer will report to the Drilling Manager and cooperate and liaise with the drilling and wider client team. The Geothermal Drilling Engineer should perform amongst others the following:
• Technical well design and engineering;
• Drilling program design operation and site planning;
• Prepare technical specifications for drilling and service contracts;
• Support the planning and daily drilling operations on site or from the Amsterdam office as required;
• Actively and positively contribute to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental activities;
• Assess and support risk management mitigation and improvements in the drilling operations and practices;
• Adopt the business processes and maintain good technical, invoicing and contractual records;
• Organise and oversee material procurement for the drilling programme;
• Liaise and work with contractors and agencies involved in the drilling programmes ensuring the work complies with statutory legislation and codes of practice;Continually innovate and improve the drilling practices and engineering.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Applicable degree aligned to Well drilling and Engineering;
• Experience in well design, drilling programmes and drilling operations, preferably geothermal;
• Drill site operational experience;
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic, self starting team player who has demonstrated flexibility to work practices and new ideas, who is committed to working within the Client Team with open communication;
• Proven computer skills and experience in work scope specifications and reporting;
• Available to work in Amsterdam and overseas. Fluent in English. Good to have: some Spanish, Turkish or Dutch.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available