Updated: May 18 2012
||Installation Engineer, Pipeline Engineering, Subsea Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||?Competitive salary/ rate
||Norway, Holland, Singapore, Malaysia
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Norway, Holland, Singapore, Malaysia
Initial 12 month contract
£650-750 per day + mobilisation + accommodation
An independent subsea specialist serving operators, installation contractors and SPS providers with engineering and project management services for development projects are expanding, and currently have excellent opportunities across the business. The company's scope extends from the wellhead to the production facility whether fixed, floating or shore-based.
We are currently looking for subsea installation engineers to join the team on 12 month contracts in Norway, Holland, Singapore or Malaysia.
Working within either the project team or asset support team to perform the project engineering and deliver the procedures, design/analysis and equipment prior to and through the offshore operations.
• Development, checking and ensuring timely delivery of installation procedures in S/J modes (initiation / Normal / Lay-down procedures, Anchoring / Mooring procedure, Risers & Spools etc)
• Checking and ensuring timely delivery of material and equipment lists
• Follow-up execution of project drawings and sketches supporting installation procedures
• Checking and ensuring timely delivery of installation aids requisitions and fabrication specifications
• Management and delivery of welding & NDT procedures
• Manage Pipeline Installation Analysis, Pipeline Installation Procedures, Anchor Pattern Analysis, Anchor Handling Procedures, Spool Piece Installation Procedure
• Mobile to follow operation on board offshore work vessels
• 5 to 15 years experience
• Good and wide experience on yard and offshore
• Experience with OrcaFlex and analysis of deepwater flow line installation essential for Singapore based role
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available