Updated: May 14 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||£50-70 per hour
||Norfolk, UK, United Kingdom
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
£50-70 per hour
Key Words- structural, design, engineer, offshore, oil, gas, Norfolk, integrity, drilling, topsides, feed, sacs, civil, naval, sales
A leading offshore engineering company in Norfolk, which provides products and services to the offshore oil and gas industry, are continuing to grow and expand.
We are currently looking for a structural design engineers at all levels to join on a contract basis.
• Leading team of structural engineers and designers in senior role
• Executing structural engineering activities to budget and schedule, while maintaining structural integrity
• Undertaking structural calculations and structural analysis
• Planning design activity
• Leasing with clients, design authorities and suppliers
• Leasing with sales and project departments
• Providing technical input into sales proposals
• Participating in design review and checking process
• Ensuring technical integrity of structural design
• Providing design expertise
• Relevant engineering degree- civil, structural or naval architecture
• Preferably chartered
• Minimum 7-10 years experience in the offshore oil and gas industry
• Experienced in topsides and jacket design (FEED, conceptual and detailed design)
• Construction and installation experience useful
• Experienced with offshore structural analysis packages, particularly SACS
• Experience of brownfield projects useful
• Familiar with drilling rigs and operations useful
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available