Updated: Apr 27 2012
Closed - No longer accepting applications
INPEX Corporation is an international oil and gas company with more than 70 projects across 26 countries. INPEX has been part of the Australian business community since 1986. Current projects include the Ichthys LNG Project now in the advanced stages of planning, the Darwin LNG, Van Gogh and Ravensworth projects and the Bayu-Undan Development. The Ichthys Project is the largest and most challenging in the company's history and we are recruiting the industry's best to deliver this exciting world-scale project.
INPEX is currently recruiting for a Construction Engineer Archetechtural and Outfitting position. The primary function of this position is to provide construction expertise to both the contractor and company teams, utilizing an array of experience so as to ensure the best and most cost effective construction methods are used during early works and through to EPC execution.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
The following Qualifications and Experience are a requirement of this position:
- The Construction Engineer Architectural and Outfitting will be responsible for the management of main Contractor during EPC early works and through to the execution phase for major infrastructure activities within the accommodation village, temporary facilities and main LNG site
- Ensure best practice construction considerations and methods are delivered to the project for EPC and related activities.
- Act as an advisor on construction best practice to senior onshore team members as required from time to time.
- Maintain contemporary construction knowledge.
- Provide an interface between construction and engineering by supporting discipline engineers during constructability reviews for both company and contractor
- Provide input to the contractor in relation to module and stick built erection methods and installation sequences, development of scaffolding plans, crane usage plans, manpower planning, Australian legislations, site preparation, underground works, civil, mechanicals and E&I
- Co-ordinate with INPEX Operations team to meet design requirements of LNG operability, plant start up, pre-commissioning and safe operations
For further information on INPEX or the Ichthys Project, please visit www.inpexcareers.com.
- Tertiary Qualification
- Sound understanding of the oil and gas business including building and infrastructure development projects
- Experience with major project construction
- Minimum 7 years experience
- Demonstrable experience in the construction of large scale Greenfield projects
- Demonstrable experience in managing major contractors in multiple scopes, including progress reporting, HSE
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available