Updated: May 25 2012
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Responsible for diagnosis and perform troubleshooting and repair for all electrical equipment, systems and devices on board, switchboards, inverters, battery chargers, generators and etc.
• Maintain all certifications as required by appropriate regulatory authorities.
• Must be thoroughly knowledgeable in the use of the Company's Work Permit systems onboard any operation assigned.
• Work under pressure as "down time" during drilling operations can present major difficulties, loss of day rate and cause undue delays to the client.
• Performs any other duties, which may be directed by the supervisor.
• Responsible for the planning of maintenance, for the maintenance and the repair of all Electrical equipment and material onboard.
• Responsible for applying the P.M.S system and to record it in the AMOS or Logbook.
• Responsible for the stock management and to order all the spare parts related to Electrical equipment.
• Responsible to conduct regular checks to verify if all Electrical equipment is in a safe working condition.
• Supervise the order, cleanliness and house keeping at electrician workshop, electrical stores and around all Electrical equipment.
• Supervise and participate if necessary in the daily maintenance of the electrical parts of all rig equipment.
• Ensure that all electrical safety critical equipment on board the unit is maintained and tested to Company standards and Flag State Regulations. This equipment includes, but is not limited to, all operating machinery, safety devices, and all equipment critical for the safe operation of the unit. Immediately document and communicate any discrepancies or problems to the Rig Superintendent.
• He must report to the Rig Superintendent for any abnormal situation.
• Plan, order or perform any jobs requested by the Rig Superintendent.
• Must be actively demonstrating competency development & complying with Competency management system policy.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available