Updated: Apr 11 2012
Closed - No longer accepting applications
INPEX Corporation is an international oil and gas company with more than 70 projects across 26 countries. INPEX has been part of the Australian business community since 1986. Current projects include the Ichthys LNG Project now in the advanced stages of planning, the Darwin LNG, Van Gogh and Ravensworth projects and the Bayu-Undan Development. The Ichthys Project is the largest and most challenging in the company's history and we are recruiting the industry's best to deliver this exciting world-scale project.
INPEX is currently recruiting for a Risk Coordinator Assistant. The primary function of this position is to assist the Offshore Risk Coordinator in maintaining the project risk registers to ensure information is recorded correctly and is kept current.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
The following Qualifications and Experience are a requirement of this position:
- Support Offshore Risk Coordinator in maintaining the project risk registers to ensure information is recorded correctly and is kept current
- Support the Offshore Risk Coordinator in developing risk management training and workshop material
- Periodically audit the project risk registers including frequency of reviews, outstanding actions and report to management as required
- Provide information about adherence to the project risk management framework and progress against targets
- Assist the Offshore Risk Coordinator in other areas where required
- Facilitate the use of a consistent methodology and common language for risk and opportunity management
- Provide input into the development, update and implementation of the project risk management framework, process, procedure and system.
- Assist Offshore Risk Coordinator to facilitate and record risk identification and analysis workshops
- Liaise with offshore team's to ensure risks are fully identified and analysed.
- Ensure that all inputs to the risk register are completed in accordance with risk standard
- Ensure rational arguments/evidence are provided to support likelihood and consequence ratings
- Assist the Offshore Risk Coordinator to facilitate and record risk workshops to define risk controls and mitigation plans
- Liaise with offshore team's to ensure risks controls are fully defined
- Assist in the preparation of risk reports and presentations
- Encourage the inclusion of risk management as an agenda item at all relevant meetings across the divisions
- Encourage and facilitate the ongoing use of risk based decision making
- TAFE certificate, diploma or similar
- Risk management training or certification
- 5+ years Oil & Gas experience
- Broad exposure (min 5 years) to risk issues, standards and systems and administration
- Understanding of relevant project processes and systems
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills befitting a multicultural environment
For further information on INPEX or the Ichthys Project, please visit www.inpexcareers.com.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.