Vinarco International Limited
Updated: Apr 5 2012
||Contracts Engineer, Design Engineer, contracts, petrochemical, refinery
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Bangkok Province, Thailand
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Vinarco is a company providing technical consultants to International Owner Operators in the Asia-Pacific region, including Exxon, Chevron, Shell, BP and TOTAL.
Our Client is urgently looking for Senior Contracts Engineer to join their new Petrochemical facility to be built inVietnam next year. The work location is initially based inBangkok,Thailand, for one year before moving ontoVietnam next year when project goes into construction. The construction site inVietnam is approximately 1 hour away from HCMC.
Work Location: Bangkok/Vietnam
Job Type: Residential basis, no rotation
Project Duration: Approximately 3 years
The position is with Downstream Projects, which may include Petrochemicals and refineries.
* Ensure full compliance to QPI policy and procedures
* Act as custodian and focal point for all contract related issues
* Prepare and manage various contracts documents including GTC, tendering, contract awarding
* Coordinate with QPI-Doha Legal, Finance, on contact matters
* Reviewing/preparing the SOW elements in Tender for FEED and EPC
* Evaluating/Assessing submissions of the Contractors and Sub-Contractor for accuracy & conformance to standards
* Review and report variance of contract deliverables versus actual
* Post contract administration of contacts including monitoring and verifying all non-conformities raised and Assist project director in taking effective corrective actions for their closure, including claims settlements
* Participate in Management Review Meetings of QPI Project team
* Thai national/Regional expatriate
* BSc in Engineering discipline, Post Graduate in project management related area is a plus
* Minimum 15 years relevant experience, experience in major Oil & Gas projects in similar role, experience in SAP applications
* Must have good interpersonal and analytical skills extend into areas of personnel development, coaching and counseling Technical Evaluation Models & Techniques Development
* Exhibit high level of technical expertise, tact, aggressiveness and discretion
* Adoptable to multi-culture working environment
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Excellent technical writing ability
* Experience in contract formation activities, systems & processes coupled with a working knowledge of engineering fabrication & construction practice
Interested candidate please submit your up-to-date CV and suitable contact detail by Friday, March 23rd.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available