Denbury Resources Inc.
Updated: May 3 2012
||Alexander, ND, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) is a growing independent oil and gas company. The Company is the largest oil and natural gas producer in both Mississippi and Montana, owns the largest reserves of carbon dioxide (CO2) used for tertiary oil recovery east of the Mississippi River, and holds significant operating acreage in the Rocky Mountain and Gulf Coast regions. The Company's goal is to increase the value of acquired properties through a combination of exploitation, drilling and proven engineering extraction practices, with its most significant emphasis on CO2 tertiary recovery operations.
This is a full time salary positon based in the Bakken properties of Western North Dakota. Excelletn base, bonuses, long term incentives, new hire incentives / company equity and many other pluses.
To supervise a portion of the District producing operations to:
1) assure execution of approved programs in the manner specified and at minimum cost
2) attain maximum production with minimum operating expense.
These operations are to be performed in a manner consistent with accepted operating practices and Federal and State regulations.
The Production Foreman reports to the Production Superintendent. The Foreman's peer group consists of other foremen. The P/F may have a number of non-exempt company employees reporting to him, and he is the supervisor of any contract production operators in the district.
1.To review on a regular basis the operation of each well and facility within his designated area in order to sustain maximum production rates.
2.To maintain each lease and well in proper working order such that downtime is minimized.
3.To instruct his staff in methods to keep operating expenses at a minimum.
4.To supervise simple remedial operations and normal surface facility repair and maintenance.
5.To instruct and supervise his staff in developing safe working practices.
6.To recognize and act upon potentially unsafe work or operating situations.
7.To review invoices for correctness.
HS Diploma or similar
Denbury offer competitive compensation program including bonus.
„X Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits on 1st Day of Employment!
„X Employee Stock Purchase Plan, with company contribution
„X Great Long Term Incentives, i.e. Equity Opportunities
„X 401k, including company match
„X Generous Vacation/Sick Time
„X Flexible Work Schedules
„X Employer-paid Life, short term and long term insurance
„X Gift Matching Program
„X Educational Assistance Program
„X Emergency Travel Assistance
„X Employee Assistance Programs
„X Flexible Spending Accounts
„X Health Club Reimbursement
GREATEST CHALLENGE / PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED
The greatest challenge is to use his knowledge and experience to obtain the most production with the least amount of expense utilizing for the most part existing equipment.
1. To see that wells and lease equipment are maintained in proper working order.
2. To obtain maximum production rates.
3. To supervise the execution of approved projects adhering to prognosis and estimated cost.
4. To conduct each and every operation in a safe manner and in accordance with the rulings of various regulatory bodies.
5. To ensure that measurement equipment is properly sized and in good working order so that accurate production data can be accumulated.
6. To be aware of and report whenever a piece of operating equipment becomes obsolete and should be replaced by less expensive or more appropriately sized equipment.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available