Worldwide Deepwater Solutions, LLC
Updated: Sep 21 2012
||HSE Manager / Advisor, SEMS, BOMRE, OSHA, MMS and USCG
||Depending on Experience
||Gulf of Mexico and Angola
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Candidate will assist clients with the development and oversee offshore on site specific safety programs on operating, new build, and or production facilities.
- In possession of approved Offshore Survival certification including HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- In possession of Advanced First Aid certification (including CPR)
- In possession of OPITO / OLF approved Offshore Fire Team Leader certification
- In possession of advanced Gas Tester Certification
- Ability to work as Safety & Environment Team leader
- Good working knowledge of Permit To Work systems, Risk Assessment etc.
- Working knowledge of fixed fire fighting and fire detection systems, including firewater pumps, gaseous fire suppression systems, water & foam deluge systems, firewater networks including fire monitors & hydrants
- Experience in offshore emergencies, including rescue techniques & fire team leadership
- Experience with helicopter operations on offshore installations including fire & rescue procedures
- Experience in Offshore emergency procedures including means of escape from offshore installations, use TEMPSC; Life rafts etc.
- Knowledge of environmental matters including the effects of sea pollution and cleanup techniques
- Proven ability to instruct others on the workings of Fire, Safety and Rescue equipment
- Proven ability to conduct theoretical and practical safety training for field personnel as well as contractors
- Proven ability to conduct safety and toolbox meetings for, field personnel as well as contractors
- Experience in offshore emergency rescue techniques and emergency team leadership
- Ability to develop and set up formal training sessions and written lesson plans
- Proven administrative ability
- Knowledge of OSHA, MMS and USCG regulations and standards pertaining to the job
- Must be computer literate and experienced in the use of ''Microsoft Office'' programs etc.
- Knowledge of radiological protection
- Must have experience with SEMS compliance regulations
Years of Experience
Minimum of 10 years experience on offshore preferably 4th and 5th generation semi or drill ships as HSE Supervisor- This is a must. Resume's not reflecting Rig HSE experience will not be considered.
College preferred but not necessary
Safe Gulf- for GOM
TWIC card holder- for GOM
Rotations 28/28 & 14/14
Angola & GOM
Negotiable pending experience level
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available