Deepsea (US) Inc
Updated: Dec 12 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Competive salary and benefits
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This position will support the design and testing of Surface Wellhead products using the applicable standards as API 6A, NACE, and other related oil industry specifications. Support manufacturing, service, sales and quality control function groups.
Spend a significant amount of time to control engineering work procedures and to comply with company and industry standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute the evaluation of assigned projects to develop surface wellhead equipment using sound engineering and technical principles while adhering to good business practices, procedures, and product and program requirements.
- Recommend approach to meet the technical and program requirements.
- Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments.
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
- Provide technical guidance to other personnel and assigned teams; mentor others in the organization.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Monitor and communicate project status, business issues, and significant developments related to the product line.
- Participate as a reviewer in technical and program review.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technology or business degree.
- Previous field experience with exposure in design and development of surface wellhead equipment.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an engineering or technical position.
- Good understanding of well drilling, and surface completion methods.
- Experience in applicable standards API 6A, NACE and other related oil industry specifications
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available