||Project Engineer, Site Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||up to $1100 per day
Closed - No longer accepting applications
* LNG Project - Upstream Pipelines
* Highly Regarded Owner Operator
* Brisbane Based - Contract or Perm options
Join one of the fastest growing industries and work with a leading Oil & Gas operator in the CSG LNG market. As a Project Engineer you would become an integral part of one of the largest portfolio of independently proven and certified coal seam gas reserves in Australia.
This major oil & gas operator is in the construction phase of their $32B Coal Seam Gas (CSG) to Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) project. They are looking to secure an experienced Project Engineer to oversee the upstream component whilst being based out of their Brisbane office. The projects that you will work on comprise of the gas processing facilities, water treatment facilities, main gas transmission pipelines, low-pressure gas and water gathering pipelines.
You must be able to liaise across all disciplines within the pipelines team and interact with the external stakeholders. A high level of autonomy and responsibility will be required within this position as you will be coming in at a critical stage of this multi-billion dollar project.
What will be expected of you within this role?
* Provide general project engineering in front-end planning, engineering and procurement, construction and commissioning handover to operations.
* Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed.
* Review current compliance of existing design and construction methods and provide advice to bring future standard of works up the required standard.
* Be Responsible for the quality assurance of the engineering and project design documentation, with a focus on construction and commissioning.
* Interpret Pipeline requirements and engineering problems to ensure that solutions are implemented.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* Tertiary qualifications in engineering, preferably in civil or mechanical.
* A sound level of experience in design and construction whilst focusing on upstream pipeline projects.
* Demonstrated ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and to analyse large amounts of data and assess solutions.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, facilitation, negotiation and relationship building skills
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills coupled with a sound technical knowledge in multiple discipline areas.
If you have a proven background in acting as a Project Engineer whilst focusing on the design and construction for upstream oil & gas projects, then now is the ideal time to get involved in the fastest growing industry within Queensland.
All correspondence will be treated in strict confidence
To apply for this position please click on the APPLY link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential appraisal of the current market please contact or email your resume quoting reference number AAS12701.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available