Updated: May 1 2012
||Instrument & Controls Engineer, Project Engineer
||Anchorage, AK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
It's an exciting time to join Honeywell!
Honeywell International is a $30-billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 120,000 employees in 95 countries around the world. Honeywell has a demonstrated heritage of both innovation and achievement.
The Automation & Control Solutions (ACS) Division of Honeywell is driving the revolution of its business and the industry. ACS provides products and services that give their customers the power to create and control efficient, safe, comfortable environments. This $10-Billion enterprise offers controls for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning; security systems, fire alarm systems, and energy management systems for all indoor environments. From home thermostats to large commercial building management systems, services, and controls, Honeywell ACS is clearly a global leader.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a $2.5 billion strategic business unit that improves the productivity and profitability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. HPS offers a full range of automation and control solutions to key vertical markets, including Energy, Pulp & Paper, and Chemicals/Pharmaceuticals, and develops/markets industrial automation systems and advanced software applications.
We are searching for top candidates for our Lead Project Engineer position located in Anchorage, Alaska.
• Leads all phases of engineering programs from inception through completion.
• Responsible for cost, schedule and technical performance of programs or subsystems of major programs.
• Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
• Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
• Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule and technical performance.
• Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
• Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions.
• 2 years Experion Honeywell Controls Systems experience
• 5 years of managing engineering teams
• 5 years automation controls design experience
• PE license preferred
• Bachelors of Science degree
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in personal computer desktop applications including word processors, spreadsheets, presentation packages, databases, electronic mail, web browsers, and other specialized applications
• Track record of business and industry success
• Works independently and is fully proficient in applying established standards
• Sets objectives and delivers results that have a significant impact on overall results within wider operational area
• Works to influence parties within and outside of own job family
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Honeywell is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, full Medical & Dental, 401k, Tuition reimbursement, etc.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available