Wood Group PSN - Gulf of Mexico Region
Updated: Feb 1 2013
||Production Operator, Subsea OIl and Gas Operations
||Top Dollar in Hourly Rate
||Gulf of Mexico, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Position on a deepwater production facility, including, but not limited to, personnel, safety, environmental and regulatory compliance with work rotation of 14/14 in GOM.
Now hiring deepwater lead and A operators for a new deepwater production project. Position requires the ability to supervise, handle physical activities in reasonable weather conditions; withstand vibration due to inclement weather; climbing or descending stairs or ladders (with or without loads); ability to operate oil and gas production facility without supervision; ability to communicate with client; computer literate for daily reporting; familiar with chemical injection and inventory; capable to perform daily operation and maintenance functions in a safe, pollution free environment within compliance of federal, and local governmental agencies.
- Control Room experience
- SEMS and Safe work practice experience
- Subsea Operations experience
- Mentoring experience - helpful.
- Seawater injection systems - SRU membrane units, vacuum de-ox towers.
- CMMS (computerized Maintenance Management system) any type of SAP experience would be more beneficial.
- 10 years Production experience, 5 years deepwater experience.
- Subsea wells.
- 15,000 vertical subsea trees, Master valve in the vertical run.
- Wells are 20,000 and 40,000 ft from the facility.
- 3 - producers and 3 injection wells.
- 2- lifeboats on the facility.
- Be able to work at the yard to learn trouble shooting for the facility.
GED or High School Diploma
Wood Group PSN offers Health Benefits and Life Insurance, a Retirement Plan, a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, and a Dependent Care Reimbursement Account and more.
Wood Group PSN is an EOE - Drug-Free Workplace
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available