Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Feb 1 2012
||US$0.00 per year
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client is looking for a Turbine Mechanic in Angola for a 28/28 rotation.
Knowledge of Solar Turbine systems in detail is a requirement for this position.
Roles and responsibilities to include:
1. Assist in the formulation of plans to improve upon current performance and efficiency levels, with particular attention given to:
· Tracking failures via failure codes with a view to collecting long-term failure data, identifying major factors and developing an action plan to eliminate causes.
· Monitoring fuel consumption and trending with performance to rectify shortfalls or deficiencies.
2. Assess current efficiency levels (performance at nominal output, heat rate/fuel consumption, availability and reliability readings, T1/T2/T5/PCD/inlet-exhaust differential/suction & discharge pressure and temperatures)
3. Assessment and undertake remedial action pertaining to:
· Compressor wash effectiveness
· Impact of fuel quality on performance
· Impact of operating profile on output
· Maintenance scheduling.
4. Assist to improve maintenance effectiveness
5. Provide input to Inventory Optimization
6. Condition assessment and monitoring.
7. Co-Ordinate Failure Investigation and develop/undertake corrective action
8. Undertake critical spares analysis
9. Improve Operational Efficiency (Production Increases)
10. Provide Assistance when need to engine change out team
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available