TETRA Technologies, Inc.
Updated: Feb 12 2013
||Sales and Marketing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Pittsburg PA, Houston TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
TETRA Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Executive Sales Representative for the Energy Services Group. The successful candidate will be an integral member of the North America leadership team, responsible for providing strategic direction, tactical planning and engagement expertise for all activities with sales and marketing, including key account management, account development, customer relationship maintenance.
- Develop strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans, set sales goals and analyze opportunities to grow market share with area E& P organizations
- Responsible for development of sales forecasting and tracking, new product development, marketing rollout and contract negotiation
- Establish pricing strategies, manage outreach programs and be responsible for external interface of the company and its products and services, including account development and high level relationship management, project coordination and follow up
- Builds relationships with executive and key decision makers
- Market analysis including opportunities and threats
- Plans and participates in sales shows, conferences etc
- Troubleshoots problems regarding job performance
- Will spend 60% of time traveling to customers
- 10+ years of experience in sales in the oil and gas industry preferably in designated area with contact at the executive level
- Application and technical knowledge of completion services and production testing
- Effective communicator and decision-maker
- Demonstrated record of achieving sales growth
- Bachelor of Science degree
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available