CSI Inspection LLC.
Updated: Mar 12 2012
||Pipe Inspection / NDT, QA / QC / Inspection
||Great pay, Medical
||Broussard, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
CSI Inspection began in 2008, with a vision of becoming the premier tubular inspection company in the market place. The success we have enjoyed has come due to dedicated employees and loyal customers that have consistently grown on an annual basis. We have grown to 33 fully equipped End Area units and 10 complete EMI tubular units servicing all of the major markets domestically. With that said our most important assets are our people. We continue to train and educate one of the most experience staffs in the market. Investing in our people is one of the most important values at CSI Inspection. We have locations servicing the Gulf Coast, Haynesville Shale, the Bakken, the Marcellus Shale, the Rocky Mountains and the Eagleford Shale. The mobility of our units allows us to be where our customers need them with relative short notice to exceed their expectations.
CSI Inspection will continue to pursue all opportunities to include global expansion as we move forward. As we partner with our employees and customers, our potential is unlimited. We believe our mission of delivering unparallel quality, service and value to our customers while creating opportunities for our employees is a formula for success.
The Level II Inspector will inspect oilfield related tubular products and associated tools to determine the usability to all levels of DS1 specifications. The Level II Inspector will also be direct a team of Inspector Helpers to accomplish client needs. The ideal candidate will be certified to ASNT Level II in MT, PT, UT and VT of NDT methods and have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Level II Inspector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect usability of oilfield tubular & associated tools to all levels of DS1 specifications
• Ensure inspection equipment is properly calibrated and in good working condition
• Take measurement specifications in fractions and decimals
• Read & understand all procedures & specifications related to inspections
• Maintain accurate reporting on equipment being inspected
• Coordinate daily job duties with Inspector Helpers
• Train, direct, and oversee Helper / Trainees on job related duties
• Follow and adhere to all Quality System and HS&E requirements
• Communicate job status between client and CSI Management
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with tubular inspection methods of Drill pipe, BHA and Downhole tools to DS1 procedural specifications
• ASNT Level II certified in MT, PT, UT and VT methods
• Pass industry standard Drug Screen
• Minimum 21yrs old with clean Driving Record
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent work related experience
Excellent Benefits: Great pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401K and unlimited opportunity for advancement.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available