Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services
Updated: Oct 11 2012
||Cementing, Coil Tubing
||Eagle Ford Shale, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services is a drilling and well services contractor that works with exploration and production companies in the U.S. and internationally. Our company was founded in 2005 by a team of industry veterans with a history of driving innovation in rig engineering. Today, our fleet includes 15 drilling rigs and 8 coil service rigs which combine leading-edge technology with patented advancements.
Our goal at Xtreme is to hire people who want to establish or further their career in the drilling and well servicing industry. Xtreme can provide local as well as international opportunities to their employees. We are in this industry for the long term, and we are looking to attract candidates who share our vision! Take a look at what career opportunities Xtreme can offer you
SALARY, ON HITCH PAY, DAILY FIELD JOB BONUSES, 21/21 ROTATIONS
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED Coiled Tubing Equipment Operators
• Driving and operating masted coiled tubing unit or support equipment (Fluid pump, Reel Trainer) in efforts to assist in completion of or intervention procedures on oil and gas wells.
• Communicating and working with the Supervisor and fellow crew members to complete jobs with focus on safety, environment, and community.
• Accurately complete and turn in regulatory and compliance paperwork associated with job duties (DOT logs, load sheets, trip reports)
• Clean and perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment
• Minimum one (1) year experience or willingness to train
• Class ''A'' CDL license with clean record and Hazmat endorsement
• Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
• Ability to pass functional capacity evaluation that includes (but not limited to) bending, stooping, lifting, twisting and climbing.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available