Updated: Jun 27 2012
||Geologist, Seismic , Landmark, GIS, salt tectonics
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Have MS Geology degree.
- 10 years industry experience, with experience as a member of a regional geologic team.
- Proficient in Landmark workstation. Knowledge of GIS software is a plus.
- Experience working salt basins, with an understanding of salt tectonics, multiple depositional systems and sequence stratigraphy.
- Deepwater Gulf of Mexico prospect generation experience.
- Able to interpret and integrate geologic and seismic data.
- Integrate basin scale seismic interpretation, salt tectonics and well log information.
- Generate isopach and reservoir fairway maps and cross sections.
- Build and maintain a historical exploration database, including well look back analysis and lease sale trend results. Help organize and maintain information databases such as wells and paleo.
- Generate and present technical material to peers and management.
This is an employee position in Houston with an excellent benefit package.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
Oilfield Production Consultants (OPC) has a 20 year history of service to the industry, with headquarters in London and offices in Houston, Aberdeen, Kazakhstan and Qatar. Our services include contract and direct placement, training, consulting, projects and studies, field development, reservoir evaluations, reservoir engineering support, well development and testing, completion strategies, sand control and acid evaluations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available