Updated: Jun 27 2012
||Petroleum Engineering, Production Engineering, Workover or Completion, Sand Control
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- 15+ years petroleum engineering experience, with operating company experience within a business unit.
- Skills in sand control, well integrity management, surveillance and optimization.
- Must be an expert in sand face completion design. Experience in water injection is a plus.
- Knowledge of wellwork and operational aspects related to sand control.
- Excellent understanding of smart well design and application.
- Production operations experience.
- Proficient in well and network modeling using standard industry software.
- Must be proficient in Prosper and GAP. WellCat and other Petroleum Experts software is a plus.
- Fluent English required.
- Be a key member of the Production Engineering Function providing support and advice to Production Units, Joint Interest Units and development projects around the globe.
- Provide expertise in sand control completion design including cased-hole fracpack, OHGP, ESS and SAS type completions.
- Develop and maintain company standards and guidelines for sand face completion design.
- Develop and review comprehensive Basis of Completion Design documents for new wells.
- Provide advice on basic flow assurance, production chemistry and production measurement.
- Mentor and develop junior Production Engineers.
BS degree in Engineering required.
This is an long term contract assignment with a large independent in Houston.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
Oilfield Production Consultants (OPC) has a 20 year history of service to the industry, with headquarters in London and offices in Houston, Aberdeen, Kazakhstan and Qatar. Our services include contract and direct placement, training, consulting, projects and studies, field development, reservoir evaluations, reservoir engineering support, well development and testing, completion strategies, sand control and acid evaluations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available