Updated: Jan 7 2013
||Electrician, Instrumentation Technologist
||Tilden & SELA, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Maintain plant and equipment to meet asset integrity, performance, production and cost requirements. Provide technical support for management of control systems infra-structure. Provide day-to-day troubleshooting and support for SCADA field hardware, communication devices, field instrumentation/controls and resolving issues with electrical and electronic circuits. Continuously improve programs, processes and relationships.
- • Responsible for configuring, installing, and commissioning of new instruments and controllers.
• Ensure weekly maintenance plan is achieved and all safety devices are within proper operating parameters.
• Identify and address all maintenance issues before they escalate. Report all actions promptly and within guidelines.
• Responsible for ensuring that all instrument, electrical and control systems are installed and maintained in a manner consistent with sound engineering and applicable codes.
• Assists in the gathering, recording and analysis of plant operations and equipment necessary to develop solutions to technical and related problems
• Assists in developing recommended solutions to technical problems, development of ''best'' practice procedures, promotion of HSE programs, and application of procedures relative to technical issues
• Performs other duties and tasks designated by supervisor to which he/she is assigned
• Follows schedule for work in the facility, in the office, training and off time
• Capable of receiving and understanding tasks assigned and performing tasks with minimum supervision
• Performs ''hands-on'' operations in the maintenance of plant and equipment
• Assist in the development of equipment maintenance procedures and spare parts
• Ensure all operation activities are performed correctly, efficiently, safely and according to applicable policies and procedures
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available