Updated: Oct 21 2011
||Geologist, Mud Engineer, MWD/LWD
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
DHI's greatest assets are the people we employ. We work with our people to accommodate their lifestyles and ensure their benefits and aspirations match their performance.
DHI Services is seeking experienced, high caliber Mud-loggers and Geo-Steering Geologist as well as new graduates to join our team in support of our expanding operations. We currently have job openings in North Dakota and Texas.
DHI provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including 401K with employer match and medical insurance.
- Degree in Geology or Petroleum Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated.
- Ability to travel and work independently in remote locations.
- Geo-steering supervision using drill cuttings, MWD/LWD parameters, and gas readings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, including striplog software.
- Directly responsible for the effective management of the mud logging unit.
- Describe geological cuttings and monitoring gas shows.
- High standards in verbal and written English.
- Team oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others while maintaining a positive and productive work environment.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available