Schneider National, Inc
Updated: Oct 24 2011
||Heavy Machinery Operator
||Van Buren, AR, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
As an Oil Field Truck Driver, you will transport non-hazardous materials, such as cement and sand, to oilfields and also move equipment around the work area. This position features: earn up to $48,100 per year*, consistent weekly pay, daily time-at-home, work no more than a 14-hour day and predictable schedule. Apply today!
Eligible applicants include
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Earn up to $48,100* per year
- Daily time-at-home
- Work no more than a 14 hour day
- Tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Relocation assistance available
- Provided with protective gear
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- And More!
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL in state of residence
- Live in or willing to park personal vehicle in Fort Smith, AR
- Tanker Endorsement on CDL
- HazMat endorsement preferred on date of hire, but not required to start
- No fear of heights
- Basic math skills
Culture - Our drivers aren't just a number. They are part of a team working to deliver each load safely. Our drivers enjoy a culture where their leadership is accessible and helps support their Driver's career goals. We work hard to provide each driver with a positive work-life balance.
Growth - Schneider's Well-site services is one of the fastest growing divisions within the company, which mean many new, exciting driving opportunities will continuously become available to the drivers who work in this division. There are also opportunities for truck drivers who excel to train new drivers.
Training - Classroom training introduces drivers to our mobile communications system, a trip planning refresher and most importantly, a review of safety. We also have truck-driving simulators, allowing drivers to safely practice maneuvering through potentially hazardous situations without risk. Additional training resources are available to help our driver's continuously improve their driving skills. Work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National! Apply today!
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available