Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Sep 19 2011
||Rig File Clerk, Well operations, documentation
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Swift Worldwide Resources is looking for a Rig Clerk to work on a 3 month contract in the Cook Inlet of Alaska. Local candidates preferred. Must have at least 5 years experience in same/similar Rig Clerk role.
Assist the Well Operations Area in all documentation, communication, processing, record keeping and organizing of offshore paperwork. Monitor and actively engage in daily rig activities allowing the Lead Company man to focus on activities associated with the well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintaining an accurate filing system for all rig records
* Managing incoming communications of phone, fax, email, etc.
* In conjunction with the shore-side dispatcher, coordinates the marine transportation of all equipment, materials and tools that need to be shipped to and from the rig
* Coordinating all personnel movement including gathering the necessary information for manifests and keeping the forecast planner updated with the number of people to be transported and the number of people that will be on board
* In conjunction with the OIM and HSE Teach Medic, meets all incoming personnel and sees that they receive a comprehensive orientation prior to starting work
* Coordinating, collecting, generating and distributing all reports (includes morning reports), forms and other communications at the rig, to include for regulatory compliance tracking
* Tracking daily cost and keeping updated on daily reports
* Assist the OIM and RMS in recording critical maintenance, service and repairs and initiating the Service/Work Order (SWO), to include the tracking to completion.
* Tracking rental tools on board, ensuring they are returned to vendor in timely manner after they are no longer required
* Plan Marine Logistics by gathering information from Lead Company man, service personnel and contractor in relation to upcoming logistics needs.
* Prepare Daily Cost Estimate by gathering information from the rig team and service company personnel, along with tracking the Rental Equipment and Rental Tool cost and enter these on daily report
* Coordinate personnel transportation (helicopter or boat) gathering necessary information to prepare manifest for flight or vessels and adjusting as required keeping everyone involved informed - be liaison with heliport and shore base
* Maintain an accurate filing system for required rig records
* Enter all data including the daily cost for daily report submission
* Manages field tickets received from vendors and ensures proper AFE numbers are used
* Maintain proper rental sheet of all equipment on rig at all times
* Must abide by all HSE policies and guidelines
* Manages MSDS copies and other hazardous material paperwork making sure the rig stay in compliance with USCG and ADEC requirements
* Perfom the other duties as assigned
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.