Savanna Energy Services
Updated: Apr 8 2013
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative energy services company? Do you want to join a team with room for personal and professional growth? Then look no further! Savanna Energy Services Corp. is a premier North American energy services provider headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. We have operations across Canada and in the U.S. and Australia. Savanna is uniquely positioned in the energy services industry, incorporating Aboriginal partnerships and community involvement with leading technology that includes PLC-controlled service rigs and patented hybrid drilling rigs.
Savanna is currently hiring for the role of Well Servicing Rig Manager based out of a number of our field offices in Canada.
Join Savanna's Team and let our successes become yours!
This instrumental leadership role involves:
- • Multiple crew supervision
• Management of rig operations
• Ensuring adherence to applicable laws and safety standards
Qualified candidates require:
- • A minimum of 5 years experience in the field as a well servicing driller or higher position
• College degree with technical college is considered an asset
• H2S certification
• First Aid certification
• Class 5 driver's license with airbrakes endorsement
• Class 1 or 3 driver's license is considered an asset
• GODI is considered an asset
• Fall Protection, Rig Rescue, and Confined Space
• Well Servicing BOP and Boiler Ticket
Savanna offers a competitive benefits package including health and dental coverage. Pay as per the CAODC rates.
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available