Savanna Energy Services
Updated: Nov 24 2014
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative energy services company? Do you want to join a team with room for personal and professional growth? Then look no further! Savanna Energy Services Corp. is a premier North American energy services provider headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. We have operations across Canada and in the U.S.and Australia. Savanna is uniquely positioned in the energy services industry, incorporating Aboriginal partnerships and community involvement with leading technology that includes PLC-controlled service rigs and patented hybrid drilling rigs.
Savanna is currently hiring for the role of Well Servicing Driller based out of a number of our field offices in Canada.
Our well servicing field offices are located in the following areas:
Alberta - Grande Prairie, Sedgewick, Nisku, Lacombe, and Brooks
Saskatchewan - Carlyle
Join Savanna's Team and let our successes become yours!
This instrumental role involves:
- • Overseeing all of the well servicing rig processes
• Operating joystick controls
• Facilitating safety drills
• Performing regular equipment checks
• Ensuring all operations documentation is being completed
Qualified candidates require:
- • One to two years experience as a driller
• H2S certification
• First Aid certification
• Class 5 Driver's license with airbrakes endorsement
• Class 1 or 3 driver's license considered an asset
• Fall Protection, Rig Rescue, and Confined Space
• Well Servicing BOP
• GODI is considered an asset
Savanna offers a great team environment, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package effective on your first day of work!
Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available