Updated: Sep 21 2011
||Field Service Tech
||Midland, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Assemble, disassemble and repair oil well pumping unit products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
• Maintain an eligible driving record.
• Responsible for vehicle safety of all passengers and contents
• Assist in transports and delivery of manufactured goods or materials to and from District to well site(s).
• Assist in responsibility for the safety and well being of the location to include all internal and external customers.
• Assist making sure vehicle is loaded properly.
• Assist in responsible for vehicle maintenance, security and keeping vehicle clean.
• Must have the mechanical ability to assemble, disassemble and repair all manufactured sizes and types of oil well pumping units.
• Must have the ability to recognize and solve problems.
• Ability to verbally comprehend details and directions.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Preferred knowledge of oil well pumping unit experience
• Strong mechanical skills using basic tools; i.e., impacts, shovels, hammer wrenches, sledge hammer, basic tools capabilities.
• Ability to train and comprehend in recognizing and identify the components of oil well pumping units.
• Must have the ability to climb up to 30 feet in height and function without fear of heights.
• Ability to assemble, disassemble, and repair oil well pumping units
• Ability to make recommendations for replacement and repair parts
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
• Maintain eligible motor vehicle record (MVR).
• Preferred interest in obtaining Class A CDL
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available