Strad Oilfield Services, Inc.
Updated: Feb 20 2014
||Field Service Tech, De-watering, solids control, centrifuges
||Mansfield, PA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Travel to remote rig locations for rig-up/down, operating and maintaining Strad centrifuges and equipment ensuring optimization to suit client requirements.
• Represent Strad Oilfield Services while working with both Drilling Contractor and Operator.
• Perform installation and maintenance and ensure that all operations are carried-out safely according to HSE requirements.
• Participate and adhere to Strad safety and training programs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Often the role is critical to Strad operations.
• Decision making and ability to react based on Customer needs and Safe Work Practices.
• Long hours of work and driving at times.
• Critical paperwork issues for Safety, Billings, and Asset Control.
• Dealing with difficult and varied personalities of crew, Company Man and other site personnel.
Knowledge & Skills and Experience:
• Minimum High School diploma or GED equivalent
• PEC Orientation Certification (for offshore work) a plus
• Fork Lift Operator Certification preferred
• Basic understand of Solids Control, including closed-loop systems - Solids Control training preferred
• Willingness to work in harsh and/or offshore environments
• Minimum 30 days Rig time as Operator Trainee, Solids Control or equivalent experience.
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team
• Entry level knowledge of oilfield practices and procedures
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other site personnel.
• Successful completion of Strad Operator 1 Solids Control Test.
• Valid driver's license and good driving record are required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available