Updated: Aug 4 2011
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||Fort Stockton, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
JOB TITLE: SALES SPECIALIST - DRILL BITS
POSITION IS BASED IN FT. STOCKTON, TEXAS
Sells products and services to existing or new customers in the field.
- Individual will handle smaller accounts and/or less complex products and services as they relate to drill bits sales
- Tracking & documentation of pertinent information using computerized reporting and communications
- Daily travel in the field to rig sites to drop off products, retrieve and record bit records, shop maintenance
- Technical Associate's Degree or 4-year Non-Technical Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and time management skills a must
- Intermediate to advanced computers including MS Word & Excel for tracking and documentation; Outlook
- Good communication skills
- This is a Field Sales role, requiring extensive daily travel, up to approx. 100 mile radius of targeted area working in the dirt/rig sites; wearing PPE/HSE attire
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We are a leading provider for high-performance technology that creates value from oil and gas reservoirs. Virtually every product and service we provide is designed to lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity during activities directly related to hydrocarbon extraction, advancing reservoir performance.
Baker Hughes operates in over 90 countries serving independent, international and national oil companies. Our service network is organized into 23 Geomarkets operating in 9 regions and 2 hemispheres. Region and Geomarket management teams work to understand customer needs and coordinate delivery of individual products and comprehensive service solutions that include the right Baker Hughes technologies for the project.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available