Updated: Aug 17 2011
||$25.60/hr + subsistence
||Williston, ND, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Stoneham Drilling is seeking experienced, hardworking Floorhands to support a telescopic triple moving into the Williston area of North Dakota.
Floorhands report to the driller and their responsibilities include a variety of general laboring duties as well as operating equipment to assist in the drilling of oil and gas wells. These responsibilities include:
• Ensure the overall cleanliness of the rig and its equipment
• Manipulate sections of pipe or drill stem at the rig floor during drilling and during the removal and replacement of strings of pipe or drill stem and drill bit
• Assist the other crew members in the maintenance and repair of the rig equipment
• Assist in laying casing into a well after it has been drilled
• Assist in setting up, taking down and transporting drilling rigs and service equipment
• Handle, sort and move drill tools, pipe and other materials
Requirements of the Position:
• Valid First Aid and CPR, SafeLand USA, Hydrogen Sulphide Safety Training (H2S), and HAZ COM certification
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
• Mechanical aptitude and strong work ethic
• Must be willing and able to perform physically strenuous and repetitive work in all weather conditions.
• Recent prior labor experience or rig experience is a definite asset.
• Must be legally able to work in the United States
Stoneham Drilling Corp is a US-based subsidiary of Horizon Drilling. We currently have 4 rigs operating in North Dakota and Wyoming. In addition to excellent wages, we offer accommodations, great training and development opportunities and benefits.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available