Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services
Updated: Dec 11 2012
||Drilling Consultant, Drilling Superintendent, Field Service Tech
||Bakken region, ND, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Xtreme Coil Drilling is currently seeking a Field Superintendent who has worked in the Bakken region who is ready for a career move. Local candidates preferred or candidates willing to locate to the Bakken area.
Summary of Duties:
• Supervise Rig Managers and ensure all company policies and regulations are followed, as well as addressing customer concerns.
• Work with HSE department to ensure all procedures are being followed, safety requirements are adhered to at each rig, and any deficiencies are corrected.
• Approve PO's, invoices, and want list requisition forms pertaining to rigs.
• Conduct detailed rig inspections and submit rig inspection documentation on a monthly basis.
• Work in conjunction with Rig Mechanics and Electricians to ensure that each rig is in good condition and repairs are planned to avoid down time
• Work in conjunction with the Human Resources department to ensure that each rig is sufficiently staffed with qualified rig personnel.
• Assist in coordinating rig moves with rig managers and trucking companies.
• Organize transfer of rig equipment
• Attend all operator initiated field safety meetings, stand downs and prespuds as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong supervisory and management skills.
• Ability to be on call, travel when required, work weekends, and overtime
• Ability to work well with others as well as independently.
• Excellent safety record.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Effective organizational skills.
• Willing to relocate to Bakken/ ND area
Education and Experience:
• High School or equivalent.
• At least 12 years drilling industry experience
• At least 5 years drilling experience on cyber/joy stick rig
• Valid Driver's License.
• Valid, Well Control and H2S certs.
Xtremem offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which starts first day of employment. Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and company 401K plan
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available