TETRA Applied Technologies
Updated: Feb 4 2013
||Belle Chasse, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
To maintain and repair all diving equipment used to support the diving operation, including but not limited to: Saturation system, dive compressors, gas blending system, gas reclaim system, habitat control system, bell launch and recovery system.
Essential Job Duties:
- Possess a strong working knowledge of the equipment used in the saturation diving industry.
- Possess knowledge of and capability to mix breathing gasses used in the saturation dive living complex.
- Able to repair and maintain HVAC systems.
- Possess strong mechanical skills.
- Possess a complete understanding of the operation and repair of A/C and D/C voltage equipment and hydraulic equipment.
- Be able to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical schematics.
- Possess strong communication skills / both written and verbal Supports and participates in the organization's Continual Improvement Program to conform with ISO 9001 requirements by complying with Quality Policies and Procedures and meeting Quality Objectives. Knowledge of saturation diving equipment.
- Must be capable of conducting operations in a safe and efficient manner of diving equipment.
- Knowledge of emergency and safety procedures.
- Knowledge of proper operation and use of all equipment related to air diving, including decompression chamber.
- Knowledge of air/gas/saturation diving procedures and techniques including JHEA's.
- Must show discretion, good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available