Nitro-Lift Technologies LLC.
Updated: Aug 22 2011
||Field Service Tech, Production Operator, Rig Mechanic
||West Virginia & Pennsylvania, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Flow Back and Testing Field Technicians will be rigging up, operating and maintaining Flow Back and Testing equipment as well as Sand Traps and Test Separators. He/she must possess an active approach to maintenance and have a service-oriented attitude. He/she should maintain a professional appearance at all times. The job is 24 hour call, 365 days a year, travel required, mainly in West Virginia & Pennsylvania, but other locations are worked on an occasional basis. This position could promote into Management.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Transporting Flow-Back Equipment to and from locations
- Rigging up and operating Flow Back equipment
- Monitoring results and reporting Same to Company Representatives
- Interacting with Company Representatives to control safety and efficiency of the processes, including problem resolution.
- Maintaining Flow-Back Equipment, Separators, Gas Busters, Plug Catchers, Flare Stacks, etc.
- Training other technicians in Flow Back processes and equipment.
TOP NOTCH FLOWBACK EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
The compensation for this position will consist of a base salary, with a working day rate, and a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- The candidates must have 3+ years experience Flow Back and Testing operations,
- He/she must possess or have the ability to get a commercial driver license, including pass a medical exam and drug test, and have a clean driving record.
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available